May 22, 2010

The Penguin Shelf | @fabsh found out that I had named some of these penguins after podcasters,

And I had told him, yea, I did, but they've been put away for some time, and I don't recall their names.  He wanted to know if one of them had been named after him.  Why yes, there was.  So, if I screwed someone's penguin name up, and you're a podcaster, and you recall what your penguin was, and how I just ripped your name off of it and gave it to someone else. I say. You've got to be kidding!?!?!?  I named this silly things when they were on the dash of my truck, listening to podcasts, and was keeping myself from getting bored out of my mind going down the road wishing I was using Linux, and not working.  LOL,  

Ok Ok, so not ALL the podcasters are represented... Well, we'll get to you and yours sooner or later. And yes, I know there are Three of them named there that are not currently  creating a podcast, but still, they DID have penguins named after them. :) 

In any case, I've got to get away from the KBD...  Have a Great one! :) 

Posted via email from Randy's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment