Feb 27, 2010

#RSSTQ No.7 Have you ever posted or used a recipe off the internet? Both? and/or What?

#RSSTQ No.7 Have you ever posted or used a recipe off the internet? Both? and/or What?

Yea, I'm wanting to cook up some good Mexican food. And a previous post had some good ideas to check out. :)  - But it reminded me that years ago, [1997?] back when my 56k connection was a 48k connection and I wanted more... I had gone to some Mayonnaise site, Best Foods, I think. Mayo.com  They had a bunch of sandwich recipes on their site.  They had a particularly good tuna melt. I've done a quick look on their site, and I'm not finding the one that I had used 10+ years ago... LOL, oh well. I'll get around to searching their site some more. It's a flashed base site, blaach..

Posted via email from Randy's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment